RapidVision Means Rapid Response
Our RapidVision Video technology can be a powerful deterrent to both external and internal theft. It can also provide evidence and help protect you from false slip-and-fall claims and similar threats.
RSS provides state-of-the-art video surveillance and verification solutions that are as advanced as our two-way audio alarm technology. We use the latest digital video technology for continuous, automated recording and clear images that never degrade.
We See When You're Away
RapidVision video technology makes it possible to see what’s going on at your facility—anytime. Using cameras installed at your facility, RapidVision gives you more control than ever before.
Monitoring stations that once were blind to what was happening can now see—before, during and after the alarm triggers—thanks to RapidVision’s video clips. RapidVision helps apprehend criminals, save lives and reduce false alarms.
Rapid Vision Plus integrates our standard alarm system with event-based video verification. With this technology, when an alarm event occurs, an alarm signal AND 10-second video clip are sent to our monitoring station. This alarm event and video clip can also be sent to a mobile phone and/or email address.
The benefit of this integrated technology is a higher level of alarm event confirmation. Because the security sensor and the video camera field of view are fully synchronized, we can actually see the intruder and therefore confirm the alarm event with absolute confidence.
A Range of Advantages
RapidVision and RapidVision Plus give you:
- Highest levels of security
- 24/7 alarm confirmation by RSS operators
- Virtual onsite presence for offsite management
- Monitor critical locations such as retail areas, warehouses and loading docks and more
What’s more, our video surveillance and verification technology can integrate seamlessly with RSS two-way audio detection and other components of your RSS System for even greater security.
A Flexible Solution Means Maximum Performance
RapidVision and RapidVision Plus support multiple applications that can help keep your property and personnel more secure, including:
- Video verification provides a video clip of what happened before and after the alarm was triggered, allowing our monitoring team to assess the event quickly and accurately
- Event notification via mobile phone and/or e-mail when your alarm system is armed or disarmed
- Scheduled virtual visits from our monitoring team can be included in your security solution
- Remote video access so you can view and evaluate your facility, employees and procedures from anywhere